Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some Fake Sories - Don't fall for those!!

Here are some fake stories, you will hear these stories every now and then, with slight variations and versions but more or less the same.

1- Have you ever heard of the tragic collapse of the building that was known as The Highland Towers? They say that there are ghosts there and you will see them wander around in the middle of the night. I'll tell you what I saw. A bunch of drug addicts getting off in empty rooms. Not to mention countless of couples making out and turning the units in the still standing buildings a safe haven from enforcement officers. Don't waste your time there.

2- The Tambun-Ipoh road. They say you can see an old woman walking alone by the side of the road in the middle of the night. So? There's nothing strange about that.

But if you have a different tale to tell about the above places, feel free to post it here, but make sure you state where and who was involved in your supernatural experience.

2 comments:

  1. hey mate, I'm currently starting up a new site, and I'm looking for a ghost writer (ha-ha), to take stories from other people, and write them effectively. Would you be interested? email me at [chakster /@/ gmail ].

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there,

    wanna hear my haunted house story?
    kindly email me at belllahana@gmail.com
    my own story.

    ReplyDelete